BPSC 68th notification 2022 : Bihar Public Service Commission has released the 68th BPSC notification. This time Bihar BPSC 68th Notification pdf has been released for 281 posts. Online application for 281 posts for 68th BPSC exam will start from 25 November 2022 and will be filled by 20 December 2022. Meanwhile, the discussion about BPSC New Exam Pattern 2022 has intensified. Because this time the commission is going to make a lot of changes in the BPSC Prelims Exam Pattern.
Through this post, you will know in detail about BPSC 68th notification 2022 as well as all information in detail like – online application form, notification, how to apply, last date selection process, age limit, education qualification etc.
Bihar 68th BPSC Notification 2022
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment||BPSC 68th Notification 2022|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Total Post||281 Post|
BPSC 68th Notification 2022
Bihar BPSC Recruitment 2022: In the table given below, you will know in detail about the various posts of Bihar BPSC Recruitment Notification 2022. You can get information about the posts released by the department here. Before applying BPSC Online Form, read all the information thoroughly.
|Post Name||Total Post|
BPSC 68th 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
Read More :-
Important Dates of Bihar 68th BPSC
Important Dates of Bihar 68th BPSC: In the table given below, we are going to tell you about the important dates of various posts of bihar pcs exam 2022. You can get here important dates of the posts released by the department like notification release date, bihar 68th bpsc online form apply date, last date, last date to apply, admit card download and exam date.
- Application Begin : 25/11/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/12/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 20/12/2022
- Correction Last Date : 30/12/2022
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
Age Limit for Bihar 68th BPSC
Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details: In the table given below, information about the age limit for the posts released by the department is given. All the applicants who are applying BPSC 68th notification 2022. Form are advised to get proper information regarding age relaxation or reservation from official website or notification.
- Minimum Age : 20,21 OR 22 Years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age : 37 Male
- Maximum Age : 40 Female
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BPSC 68 Pre Rules.
Educational Qualification for Bihar 68th BPSC
Educational Qualification for Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022: The educational qualification eligibility details prescribed by the department for the notification is available in the table below. For detailed information about eligibility for Bihar 68th BPSC post, go through the departmental advertisement carefully.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- For Post Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification
68th BPSC Application Fee Details
Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details: Those candidates who want to submit online form for Bihar 68th BPSC Recruitment. Those candidates can pay the application fee through prescribed mode by the Service Selection Board. The details of Bihar 68th BPSC Application Fee 2022 can be seen in the table below.
- General / OBC/ Other State : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 150/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online / Offline Fee Mode Only
How to apply online for 68th BPSC
How to Apply Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 Online Form: Interested candidates can submit the online application form through the official website. Follow the instructions given below to submit the Bihar 68th BPSC Online Application Form 2022 online. Firstly check the detailed information related to the recruitment by clicking on the departmental advertisement link given below.
- Step-1. Firstly, click on the Bihar Public Service Commission official website.
- Step-2. Here you click on BPSC 68th Pre Exam Online Form 2022.
- Step-3. You can also visit the official website through the link given below.
- Step-4. Now complete your registration process and fill the online form.
- Step-5. Submit it after paying the prescribed fee.
- Step-5. After all the process is completed, take a print out of the application form.
Important Documents for Online
- Identity Card
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Birth certificate
- E-mail ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Educational qualification certificate
- Documents for upload [if required]